Legacy: Volume III
Volume III’s interviews inspire us with stories of individuals who found their passions either by following clear trajectories based on skills and experiences gleaned during their time in service, or by being open to new opportunities after navigating obstacles. We also hear from spouses to worked to find purpose, balance, and success through big life changes. In the spirit of creativity, our reading list highlights fiction published by service member spouses, and our featured recipe is not only warming and hearty, but its presentation makes a stunning addition to a holiday table as well. We hope you take some time this season to find joy wherever you may be, cash in a surprisingly accessible ticket to peace, deepen your roots in your community, and reflect on how you want to grow in the coming months. Our Volume III contributors show you how.
A few of the contributors from Volume III include:
- Liz Wolfe, founder of Real Food Liz
- Former Miss Oklahoma, Morgan Morris
- Amanda Crowe, director of Hiring Our Heroes
- Meg Sutton, founder of Bell & Union
- Hunter Beless, host of Journeywomen Podcast
- Artist Lindsay Wilkins
- Influencer Rachel Dempsey
- Photographer Hayley Stell
- Designer Joanna Dee
Volume III starts shipping mid-October.