Auto-Renew Print Subscription
$18.00 USD $20.00 USD
The longer, brighter days of spring and summer offer the perfect opportunity to come out of the shadows and purposefully light up our creative selves. Volume IV of Legacy provides tangible ways of doing so through activities such as art journaling, building a plant sanctuary, and thoughtful prompts that will guide you through the creative process.
Since vulnerability is the birthplace of innovation, creativity, and belonging, Volume IV uncovers bold stories that society often prefers to keep safely tucked away…self-doubt, loneliness, inadequacy, anxiety, and bodies that don’t work properly after pregnancy. These tales show how individuals in our community turned struggles into successes, trials into triumphs, and offer readers the guidance and courage to do the same.
After spending time with this volume, you’ll feel more confident in your creative work, and on your way to leading a more integrated and fulfilled life.
A few of the features you won't want to miss include:
- Practices for overcoming overwhelm with Brittany Ball
- The power of story with Tessa TR of Humans on the Homefront
- Tips for entrepreneurs with Vanessa Hicks, #1 Wedding Photographer in Hawaii
- An African Safari with Kait Hanson
- Photography by Kristle Amara
- Creativity prompts and practices with Lindsay Pruit of Made to Thrive
- Learning life lessons with Kylie Martin
- Design by Melissa Lyons of Grins & Grace
Cover by Luna Blu Mar
Subscribe today and save 10% on all future volumes. As a subscriber, be amongst the first to receive new releases.
- Subscription begins with Volume IV
- Receive access to digital volumes
- Automatically renews every fall/winter & spring/summer
- Subscription renews at the beginning of pre-orders & ships at the end
- Cancel at any time
Items available worldwide and start shipping mid-April.